is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
An integrated rescue float and lifting sling for man overboard rescue and recovery. Low maintenance closed cell foam flotation, retro-reflective patches, wraparound heavy duty webbing straps, 45 mts of 8mm floating line. Complete with printed instructions and a reinforced PVC stow bag that is easy to attach and remove from boats rail when not underway. Meets YA SR 4.21 Lifebuoy requirement when a self-igniting light fitted.
- Same buoyancy as a Horse Shoe Float.
- Complies to AYF requirements for Horse Shoe Floats.
- All round webbing design with large stainless steel lifting rings
- 45 metres of 8mm floating retrieval rope
- Stow bag with 3 adjustable attachment webbings
- Measurements in bag - 57cm x 32cm x 15cm