Designed in Australia, by sailors, for the toughest conditions.
Packed with features for extra comfort and safety, and constructed to the highest standards, this inflatable lifejacket sets a new benchmark for the marine market. Available in manual and automatic inflation and approved to Level 150 Australian Standard AS4758.1.
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
- Velcro closure & integrated bladder for effortless repacking
- Comfortable, neoprene neck collar
- Soft D-loop harness attachment
- Available as Manual or Automatic CO2 Gas Inflation
- Rated 150 Newtons of Buoyancy
- Heavy Duty Nylon Cover
- Retro Reflective Tape Patches
- Adjustable Waistband
- Integrated Crotch Strap
- Quick-Release Openings to Access Oral Inflation Tube & Gas Inflation Mechanism
- Grab Strap
- Toggles to Fit Wet Weather Jacket
- Suitable for Body Mass of 40kg and Over
- The Automatic Model inflates when submerged in water